Saturday, February 13, 2010

Making "Valentimes" :)

After days of non-stop cleaning, there was finally enough room for my son to do projects at his new art table! Yipeeee! (And by "new" I mean, a really old desk that the lady who lived in this house before us left here... I sawed the legs to make them shorter and voila! PROJECT TIME!!) :)

So, after much deliberation on my part, I decided to go with storebought/handmade valentines for the boy to bring to his school Valentine party... He was SO into making these... He painted, glued, glittered, stickered... glued some more... and wrote all the names on each one! He was also the ONLY one in his class who made his own valentines, and the only child who wrote all the to/from names... It was awesome sharing this time with my son, and really look at his face in these photos! Making "Valentimes" is SERIOUS BUSINESS!!! ;)





They came out so pretty! He did a great job :)




















And you know we couldn't go to a school party without happy treats... so yeah... There ya go!

No comments: