Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snow Time and No Time!



We had our first real snowstorm this week, which is fine by me! No where to go until this show is over on Sunday! I have so much more to do! I hope I can get it all done....

On another note, a fellow EtsyGreetings member featured me on her blog! Catherine of Kiwi Punch Designs...

She ordered a custom order from me, and she took pictures of the cards and put them on her site! :D See it HERE!

She makes some incredible and extremely colorful cards!!! Here are a couple of my favorites!!!




Thanks Catherine!!! :D

That's all for now... I have about 100 cards to trim and put in packages! Ack! Goodnight ;)

1 comment:

Cat said...

Hi Kelly!

I've been so out of it for the past couple weeks, I JUST saw this entry!

How exciting!!

Congrats on having your first show! Your display looks great!!

`Cat