Sunday, December 9, 2007

My First Show!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, I just got home from my first-ever craft show. It was quite an experience! Very tiring, and fun. The venue should have been packed, but it turned out to be pretty slow for business. Everyone seemed surprised. Oh well. I had a good time!

Thank you to all of my family and friends who came and visited me! You are all great, and you made the day much better for me!!! Thanks to my dad who stayed the day, helped me set up.... helped other people set up.... and kept me company!
Thanks to those who traveled near and far.... for those who traveled blocks in the wind to buy me a calculator.... for those who tied hundreds of obnoxious pieces of yarn onto my free-bees.... for those who helped me glue... etc, etc. ;)

Here are some pictures of my displays. I should have had a big sign that said "all cards hand-painted," but I forgot :( I wrote some small ones up and placed them around, but I still think people thought they were prints and just kept going by. Other than that, I was pretty happy with my displays!









It was also so fun to meet and talk to the other crafters... People make some amazing things!!! I'll be sharing some of the great things I saw... but not tonight! Time to get some sleep ;) Check back soon!
Thanks again to everyone for everything!! ;) Goodnight!

No comments: