Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's Inspiring Me Today...

Every so often I get in a creative funk. I like to take my camera around and look for anything inspiring in and around the house! It really helps to get the artistic vibes flowing ;) (I recommend it... and its fun!)
Here are a few shots that have inspired me to get creative today:

This beautiful, handmade "witch ball" was given to me as a gift.. It came from a shop on Etsy called Molten Spirit. You should check out the shop to see the other gorgeous glass creations!!! I always wanted one of these balls, and I was so excited to get it! Its so pretty when the sun shines through...


This is a random shot from my bedroom... I love the polka dots, the dried hydrangea, and that mirrored star...


These are some random pieces of art that I laid out on my desk the other day. I just love the way they look all together! I haven't had the heart to pick them up... I just keep looking at them and smiling ;) I guess now that I've taken a photo, I can move them LOL


This is a bucket of bookmarks that I take with me to craft fairs... I just love the way the ribbons spill out of the top! Its endlessly fascinating to me...


My son's bucket of crayons...

My cup of colored pencils...

A set of polycarbonate glasses that are stacked up on my desk... I bring a cup of water with me everytime I come to my studio, and for some reason I never take them back down! They are actually so colorful in the light! :)


What do you do to get your creativity going?

No comments: