Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I haven't been posting much lately... but I've been really busy! My next plan is to build a "light box" for taking better photos. My pictures are so dark, and don't bring out the true, bright colors of my cards. I also just discovered the "macro" function on my camera for taking more detailed, close-up pictures... Hopefully I'll get some time to do this soon... I have a pile of spring cards ready to go!







I also just completed a set of 40 custom baby shower invitations... I was given a theme of butterflies or fairies, pink, and purple for a girl. The cards are going to be used as shower favors by keeping them blank, and a print-out with the shower information placed inside them. They will be mailed out with their matching envelopes, and placed inside a larger envelope so the recipient can re-use the card! Here's a look at the finished set:

No comments: