Sunday, October 14, 2007

Woah!


I had my first large order the other day, and it was so surprising! I love checking my e-mail! I never know what's going to be in there ;) I also love how my husband lovingly looks at each card that was bought, before I send it out. He looks at them and says, "Aww... I loved this one..." I think he is actually sad to see them go!
I also had a request for another custom order, last night.... Exciting things brewing here!!

SOMETHING INTERESTING:
I belong to a group of greeting card makers from Etsy called, cleverly enough... "EtsyGreetings" ;) A site just went into action today to focus on bringing handmade cards to the public! No more having to search through hundreds of listings... The cards from many artists are featured on a single website, and there will be a single theme throughout. Fall and Thanksgiving is the current theme.

Check out the site here: http://cljdesigns.typepad.com/etsygreetings/

Its a fantastic way to browse and (buy buy buy!) hundreds of handmade cards from talented artists! So much work has gone into creating this site.... Its worth a click! :D

No comments: